- Ready-to-use (no filler required)
- User-friendly pot life
- High adhesive strength and bonding strength
- Remains firm on both vertical and horizontal surfaces such as ceilings
- High mechanical strength
- Hardens without shrinkage
- Impermeable to water and water vapour
Pressure bonding of S&P C-Laminate on concrete, steel and wood
- Steel strips and plates on concrete
- Concrete elements
Delivery Units of 5 kg and 15 kg (Comp. A + Comp. B) Storage Components A + B may be stored for 1 year. Storage between +10 °C and +25 °C. Homogenise before use; slowly warm up and homogenise frozen or super-cooled material. Item number Article Packaging unit / weight Dimension LARESI22005 S&P Resin 220 (5kg) 1 pce = 6.15 kg H x Ø = 0.28 m x 0.25 m 1 pallet = 280.00 kg / 42 pieces L x B x H = 1.20 m x 0.80 m x 0.98 m LARESI22015 S&P Resin 220 (15kg) 1 piece = 16.35 kg H x Ø = 0.45 m x 0.25 m 1 pallet = 478.00 kg / 28 pieces L x B x H = 1.20 m x 0.80 m x 1.07 m
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Application / Mixing:
- Stir the individual components separately and then add component A to component B and mix thoroughly until the colour is uniformly grey and free of any streaks. Place the mixed material in a different container in order to reveal any inadequacies in the mixture. Mix slowly (< 400 rev/min) in order to avoid mixing air into the mixture.
- Before the adhesive is applied, the surface of the laminate must be cleaned with a cloth soaked in S&P Cleaner.
- Where appropriate, first apply a layer of adhesive onto the substrate with a spatula to a thickness of approx. 1 mm.
- Apply a 2 – 3 mm thick layer of adhesive uniformly onto the laminate.
- Within the time the adhesive remains workable, press the laminate into the layer of adhesive previously applied and imbed it uniformly with a pressure roller until the adhesive is pressed out of the joint on both sides. Residual minimum adhesive thickness: 1 mm; maximum thickness: 4 mm.
- Adhesive is best applied to the laminate using a special gluing set.
- Once the adhesive has hardened, check that the bonding is complete over the entire area by tapping or knocking across the surface.
- Fire protection requirements must be complied with, as epoxy adhesives generally have limited temperature resistance.
- The surface of the laminates can be painted over to ensure visual uniformity.
Workable from +8 °C to +35 °C. Substrate temperature must be at least 3° C above dew point temperature!