S&P Asphalt reinforcement
Fibre reinforcement grids for asphalt surfaces
• Reduces crack formation
• Prevents water penetration into lower pavement layers
• Reinforced bituminous membrane
• Self-adhesive (processing without flame)
• Easy application with manual unroll equipment
• No waiting time – immediate pavement construction possible
• Effective with a cover layer of min. 4 cm
• Increases the durability of asphalt surfaces
• Local application on existing cracks, joints or seams
|Widht of roll:||1.0 m (further sizes on request))|
|Length of roll:||15 m|
The asphalt reinforcement S&P Glasphalt® GBM Tape is applied by simply rolling and simultaneously pulling off the separating foil by hand onto the dry substrate, preferably directly before laying the asphalt above.
- Fix the asphalt reinforcement S&P Glasphalt® GBM Tape by compressing the product with a suitable roller
- Apply at temperatures > 3 °C. Observe the minimum temperatures for application of layers cf. SN 640 430b
- Cover S&P Glasphalt® GBM with a layer of at least 4 cm
Since 2012 S&P has been part of Simpson Strong-Tie, an international building products company based in California with multiple locations across Europe.
The company is committed to helping customers succeed by providing exceptional code-listed products, full-service engineering and field support, product testing and training, and on-time product delivery.