S&P Asphalt reinforcement
Fibre reinforcement grids for asphalt surfaces
We provide country specific product information on our branches websites. See this product on:
We appreciate your interest. Take a look at the data. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us.
|Width of roll||1.95 m (further on request)|
|Length of roll||50 m|
- Apply S&P Carbophalt® G 200∕200 on dry surface, either by machine or manually, and if possible immediately before the installation of the road surface
- Apply at temperatures > 3 °C. Observe relevant norms for application of layers
- Ensure overlapping lengths of 10–20 cm are observed
- Overlapping of the reinforcement mesh should be optimised, according to the nature and location of joints/cracks, as well as wheel loading
- If the mesh is applied only on local areas, it shall be covered manually with an asphalt layer. This prevents cracking caused by passing vehicles.
- Minimum covering of 2 cm above S&P Carbophalt® G 200∕200
Unrolling equipment is available on a rental basis. S&P will assist and/or carry out the work if requested.
Since 2012 S&P has been part of Simpson Strong-Tie, an international building products company based in California with multiple locations across Europe.
The company is committed to helping customers succeed by providing exceptional code-listed products, full-service engineering and field support, product testing and training, and on-time product delivery.