S&P Asphalt reinforcement
Fibre reinforcement grids for asphalt surfaces
We provide country specific product information on our branches websites. See this product on:
We appreciate your interest. Take a look at the data. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us.
|Width of roll||0.97 / 1.50 / 1.95 m (further on request)|
|Length of roll||50 m|
|Item number||Article||Packaging unit / weight||Dimension|
|GLG0097120||S&P Glasphalt G (0.97 m)||1 Rolle = 48.50 m² / 33.900 kg||L x Ø = 1.00 m x 0.32 m|
|1 Palette = 533.50 m² / 393.000 kg / 11 Rollen||L x B x H = 1.20 m x 0.80 m x 1.15 m|
|GLG0150120||S&P Glasphalt G (1.50 m)||1 Rolle = 75.00 m² / 52.450 kg||L x Ø = 1.50 m x 0.32 m|
|1 Palette = 1'500.00 m² / 1'090.000 kg / 20 Rollen||L x B x H = 1.65 m x 1.05 m x 2.00 m|
|GLG0195120||S&P Glasphalt G (1.95 m)||1 Rolle = 97.50 m² / 68.150 kg||L x Ø = 1.95 m x 0.32 m|
|1 Palette = 1950.00 m² / 1'405.000 kg / 20 Rollen||L x B x H = 2.00 m x 1.05 m x 2.00 m|
- Clean sub-base from dust and grease
- Apply polymer modified emulsion on dry surface
- Apply S&P Glasphalt® G on dry surface by machine or manually if possible immediately before pavement construction
- Apply at temperatures > 3 °C. The minimum temperatures cf. SN 640 430b apply for application of layers.
- Ensure overlapping lengths of 10 - 20 cm are observed
- Overlapping of reinforcement should be optimised according to the nature and location of joints and cracks, as well as wheel loading
- If the S&P grid is applied only on local areas it shall be covered manually with an asphalt layer. This prevents cracking caused by passing vehicles.
- Minimum covering of 4 cm of S&P Glasphalt® G
Since 2012 S&P has been part of Simpson Strong-Tie, an international building products company based in California with multiple locations across Europe.
The company is committed to helping customers succeed by providing exceptional code-listed products, full-service engineering and field support, product testing and training, and on-time product delivery.