S&P C-Sheet 640 is a unidirectional carbon fibre fabric with high strength and low elongation. S&P C-Sheet 640 is applied (stuck on) using the laminating Resin 55 HP.
Field of application
Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete and steel, mainly in cases of shear stress.
- Increase in imposed loads
- Replacement of corroded or missing shear reinforcement
- In case of a change in the structure’s use
- Correction of design and/or building mistakes
- Extension of service life and durability
- Complying with the latest standards
- Flexible application, e.g. around rafters and beams, or also on curved surfaces such as pipes etc.
- Low tare weight and low installation thickness
- Simple, flexible and economical strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very short interruption of normal use of the relevant building or infrastructure
- No noise and no vibration during installation
FRP Colonna is a design software for reinforcement of centrally loaded concrete columns by wrapping S&P FRP Sheets. FRP Colonna may be used for preliminary and final design of structural reinforcement. For a known axial force, the software calculates the required layers wrapping with S&P Aramid-, Carbon-, or Glass Sheet.
FRP Colonna does not check buckling.
FRP Lamella is a design software for flexural and/ or shear reinforcement with S&P FRP systems. FRP Lamella may be used for preliminary and final design of structural reinforcement. For known bending moments and shear forces, the software calculates the required S&P C-Laminate and/ or S&P FRP Sheet.
Documentation and Literature
|Delivery||S&P C-Sheet 640 (400 g/m²)|
|Width of roll:||300 mm|
|Length of roll:||50 m|
|(special sheets upon request)|
|Storage temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C. Store in a dry place and protect from direct sunlight.|
|Item number||Article||Packaging unit / Weight||Dimension|
|CS640400300||S&P C-Sheet 640 (400 g/m²)||1 roll = 15.00 m² / 7.80 kg||H x Ø = 0.33 m x 0.24 m|
|1 palette = 675.00 m² / 374.00 kg / 45 rolls||1.20 m x 0.80 m x 1.25|
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Cut sheets with scissors or knife and ruler. Never bend the sheet in longitudinal direction! (sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre). The S&P C-Sheet 640 can be applied in a dry or wet “lay-up” process.
For more details please refer to the application manual for S&P C-Sheet 640.