Epoxy / Mortar / Additives
FX‑763 Low-Modulus Trowel-Grade Epoxy is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, non-sag epoxy designed for vertical, horizontal, and overhead applications and uses.
Field of application
- As top-bevel material for the FX‑70® Structural Repair and Protection System
- For vertical and overhead concrete patching
- Bonds well to most construction materials
- Bonds to dry or damp surfaces
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance in wastewater and other industrial applications
- Exceptional resistance to hydrogen sulfide (H2S) gas
- Easily applied with trowel or putty knife
Documentation and Literature
Please refer to the current technical data sheet for details.
|5 kg kit contains:||1 x 3.33 kg Component “A”||1 x 1.67 kg Component “B”|
|Store dry between 4–35°C|
|2 years in unopened packaging|
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet in the service section above.
Install FX-763 Trowel Grade Epoxy at the head of the jacket and finish to a 45° tapered bevel, creating a water and chemical resistant barrier to the repair system.