- Flexible application, even on curved surfaces as pillars, columns, silos, chimneys, walls, arched slabs, etc.
- Low self-weight and a small application thickness
- Simple, flexible and economical strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very high abrasion and tear resistance
- Very short interruption of normal use of the relevant building or infrastructure
- No noise and no vibration during installation
Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete, masonry, and timber, for axial, shear, and bending tensile stresses.
- Protection of columns and bracing structures against vehicle collisions and other impacts
- Increasing earthquake resistance (concrete + masonry)
- Protection from explosion (accidents or terrorism)
- Increasing imposed loads
- In electrical environments, where non-conductive material is requested
- In case of a change in the nature of imposed loads
- Correction of design and/or building mistakes
- Improving serviceability and suitability
- Complying with the latest standards
FRP Colonna is a design software for reinforcement of centrally loaded concrete columns by wrapping S&P FRP Sheets. FRP Colonna may be used for preliminary and final design of structural reinforcement. For a known axial force, the software calculates the required layers wrapping with S&P Aramid-, Carbon-, or Glass Sheet.
FRP Colonna does not check buckling.Features:Current version 1.8
Cut the sheets with special aramid scissors. Never bend the sheet in longitudinal direction! (sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre).The S&P A-Sheet 120 is applied in a dry or wet process.
For more details please refer to the application manual of S&P A-Sheet 120.