- Thixotropic, enables application of thick layers
- Hardens with minimum shrinkage
- High mechanical strength
- Stickiness-free hardening, even when there is high air humidity
- Rapid strength developing
- Convenient pot life
- To level out uneven surfaces
- Material characteristics of the fresh and hardened adhesive are designed specifically to satisfy the special requirements of the S&P structural component reinforcement system
Safety Data Sheet S&P Resin 230 HP, Comp. A
Safety Data Sheet S&P Resin 230 HP, Comp. B
Safety Data Sheet S&P Resin 230 HP, Comp. F
Delivery Units of 30 kg Storage Comp. A + B: at +10 °C to +30 °C, 24 months Comp. F (filler): can be stored indefinitely when kept dry Item number Article Packaging unit / weight Dimension LARES23030 S&P Resin 230 (Unit of 30 kg) 1 unit = 31.50 kg H x Ø = 0.45 m x 0.25 m
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Stir the individual components separately and then add component A to component B. Mix thoroughly until the colour is uniformly grey and free of any streaks. Pour the mixed material in a different container in order to reveal any inadequacies in the mix. Mix slowly to minimise air entrapment. Add filling component F and mix slowly until the consistency of the mortar is homogenous. The amount of added filler (comp. F) can be varied in order to adjust the consistency of the mortar to fit different uses and requirements.
Apply S&P Resin 230 HP using a spatula within the pot life until the required layer of thickness is obtained. Maximum layer thickness: 50 mm.
Substrate temperature must be at least 3° C above dewpoint temperature.