- Bonds well to most construction materials
- Bonds to dry or damp surfaces
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance in wastewater and other industrial applications
- Can be feather edged
- Easily applied
- Joint repairs
- Vertical, horizontal and overhead crack sealing
- Securing ports and paste-over for pressure injection applications
- As a jacket joint sealer and top-bevel material for the FX‑70®
- Structural Repair and Protection System
Storage Store dry beteen 4 - 35 °C Shelf Life 2 years in unopened packaging Packaging 425 g dual cartridge
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
For anchor grouting/doweling/pinning:
Fill hole 1/2 to 2/3 full. Insert clean, oil-free anchor, turning slowly until the anchor contacts the bottom of the hole. Do not disturb anchor until fully cured (see cure time schedule).
General Concrete Repair/Adhesive:
Apply properly mixed FX‑763 Low-Modulus Trowel Grade Epoxy to the prepared substrates. Secure in place until fully cured.
Crack Injection Paste-Over/Port Adhesive:
Apply properly mixed FX‑763 Low-Modulus Trowel Grade Epoxy to the surface of injection ports and adhere the ports to concrete surface. After ports have set, seal the entire crack by applying FX‑763 Low-Modulus Trowel Grade Epoxy with a putty knife at a minimum thickness of 5 mm and 25 mm wide over the crack. Cover all ports with a minimum thickness of 6 mm and extend 25 mm beyond the base of the port. If possible, seal the backside of the crack. Allow FX‑763 Low-Modulus Trowel Grade Epoxy to fully cure before injecting. FX‑763
Low-Modulus Trowel Grade Epoxy can be applied to (SSD) concrete. Do not apply to wet concrete surfaces. All other surfaces must be dry. Do not apply in direct sunlight and protect from large temperature variations for 24 hours following installation.