• Flowable and pumpable
• No de-watering or cofferdams required
• Shrinkage compensated
• Bonds well to concrete, even underwater
• May be extended with clean, washed nominal 9 mm pea gravel
• Ready to use, simply add potable water
• Concrete repairs in marine structures
• Underwater grouting applications
• Pile jacket repairs with the FX‑70® structural repair system
• Seawall repairs without de-watering
Storage Strore dry between 4 - 35 °C Shelf Life 1 year in unopened packaging Packaging 25 kg bag
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
FX-225 can be trowelled, pumped, or tremied. For pumping applications, pump properly mixed FX-225 through a port installed at the bottom of the form (FX-70® Jacket) and fill to the desired level, allowing water to displace from either the top of the form or through a port installed at the top of the form. All submerged forms should be inspected by a professional diver during the filling process to check for leaks and proper placement. For tremie applications, make sure the hose extends all the way to the bottom of the form. Fill the form to the desired level, allowing water to displace from the top of the form. Depending on the depth of the pour and size of the vessel, the tremie hose may need to be retracted as the form fills to maintain flow.