S&P ARMO-crete® w RQ wet-spray mortar is a polymer modified mortar based on organic binders, polymer fibres and selected aggregates. The additional reactive components, which are mixed into the shotcrete mortar, bind with the amorphous silica on the carbon fibre reinforcement (S&P ARMO-mesh®). This ensures an intense adhesion between the reinforcement and the shotcrete mortar S&P ARMO-crete® w RQ.
Field of application
- Universal application possibilities in buildings, underground structures, tunnel tunnel and gallery constructions.
- Renovation and strengthening of existing building materials in combination with S&P ARMO-mesh®
- Reprofiling where there are extensive requirements regarding abrasion (wastewater and stormwater drainage systems)
- Constructional reinforcement with S&P ARMO-glass fibre reinforcement
- High adhesion to most of the conventional concrete subbase
- Shrinking compensated
- Chloride free
- Sulphates resistant
- Easy application (thick layers are possible)
- High reisistance to fire
- High frost resistance
- Meets the requirements of UNE-EN 1504, part 3, class R4
- High wear resistance (meets the requirements of the city of Zurich)
Documentation and Literature
|Bag of 25 kg or bulk|
|(30 kg bags on request)|
|Its shelf life is 12 months from the date of production, provided it is well kept.|
|Item number||Article||Packaging unit / weight||Dimension|
|ARMOWET025RQ||S&P ARMO-crete w RQ, bag of 25 kg||1 bag = 25.15 kg||L x B x H = 0.30 m x 0.15 m x 0.40 m|
|1 pallet = 1'078.00 kg / 42 bags||L x B x H = 1.20 m x 0.80 m x 1.15 m|
|ARMOWETSILRQ||S&P ARMO-crete w RQ, bulk|
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
For more details please refer to the application manual of S&P ARMO-System (wet).