S&P G-Sheet 90/10 is a bidirectional glass fibre fabric with high strength for structural reinforcement. It can be applied in a dry or wet lay-up process. S&P G-Sheets are applied (stuck-on) to the building element in question using laminating resin (S&P Resin 55 HP or S&P Resicem HP).
Field of application
- Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete and masonry, against flexural (bending tensile) and axial stresses
- Increasing strength and ductility of columns and walls
- Increasing resistance to an earthquake
- Increasing imposed loads
- Replacement of corroded or missing reinforcement
- In case of a change in the nature of imposed loads
- Correction of design and/or building mistakes
- Extension of service life and durability
- Complying with the latest standards
- Flexible application, even on curved surfaces such as pillars, columns, silos, chimneys, walls, arched slabs, etc.
- Low self-weight and small installation thickness
- Easy, flexible, and economical strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very short interruption in the normal use of the building
- No noise and no vibration during installation
FRP Colonna is a design software for reinforcement of centrally loaded concrete columns by wrapping S&P FRP Sheets. FRP Colonna may be used for preliminary and final design of structural reinforcement. For a known axial force, the software calculates the required layers wrapping with S&P Aramid-, Carbon-, or Glass Sheet.
FRP Colonna does not check buckling.
Documentation and Literature
|Delivery||S&P G-Sheet E 90/10 B (880 g/m²)||S&P G-Sheet AR 90/10 B (880 g/m²)|
|Widht of roll:||670 mm||670 mm|
|Length of roll:||50 m||50 m|
|(special sheets upon request)|
|Storage temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C. Store in a dry place and protect from direct sunlight.|
|GSE09010B67||S&P G-Sheet E 90/10 Typ B|
|GSAR9010B67||S&P G-Sheet AR 90/10 Typ B|
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Cut sheets with scissors or knife and ruler. Never bend the sheets! (Sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre). The S&P G-Sheet can be applied in a dry or wet lay-up process.
For details please refer to the application manual for S&P G-Sheet E/AR.