S&P G-Sheet 50/50 is a bidirectional glass fibre fabric with high strength for structural reinforcement. It can be applied in a dry or wet lay-up process. S&P G-Sheets is applied (stuck-on) to the building element in question using laminating resin (S&P Resin 55 HP or S&P Resicem HP).
Field of application
- Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete and masonry, against flexural (bending tensile) and axial stresses
- Increasing strength and ductility of columns and walls
- Increasing resistance against earthquakes
- Increasing imposed loads
- Replacement of corroded or missing reinforcement
- In case of a change in the nature of imposed loads
- Correction of design and/or building mistakes
- Extension of service life and durability
- Complying with the latest standards
- Flexible application, even on curved surfaces such as pillars, columns, silos, chimneys, walls, arched slabs, etc.
- Low self-weight and small installation thickness
- Easy, flexible and economical strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very short interruption in normal use of the building
- No noise and no vibration during installation
FRP Colonna is a design software for reinforcement of centrally loaded concrete columns by wrapping S&P FRP Sheets. FRP Colonna may be used for preliminary and final design of structural reinforcement. For a known axial force, the software calculates the required layers wrapping with S&P Aramid-, Carbon-, or Glass Sheet.
FRP Colonna does not check buckling.
Documentation and Literature
|Delivery||S&P G-Sheet E 50/50 (350 g/m²)||S&P G-Sheet AR 50/50 (350 g/m²)|
|Width of roll:||670 mm||670 mm|
|Length of roll:||50 m||50 m|
|(special sheets upon request)|
|Storage temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C. Store in a dry place and protect from direct sunlight.|
|GSAR0505067||S&P G-Sheet AR 50/50|
|GSE0505067||S&P G-Sheet E 50/50|
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Cut sheets with scissors or a knife and ruler. Never bend the sheets! (Sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre). The S&P G-Sheets can be applied in a dry or wet lay-up process.
For more details please refer to the application manual of G-Sheet E/AR.