S&P C-Sheet 240 HP is a unidirectional carbon fibre fabric with high strength for structural reinforcement. Can be applied in a dry or wet process.
S&P C-Sheets are applied (stuck on) to the building element in question using the laminating resin (S&P Resin 55 HP or S&P Resicem HP).
Field of application
Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete, masonry, and timber, for axial, shear, and bending tensile stresses.
- Increasing strength and ductility of columns
- Increasing axial load by "wrapping" columns
- Increasing imposed loads
- Replacement of corroded or missing reinforcement
- In case of a change in the nature of imposed loads
- Correcting of design and/or building mistakes
- Increasing resistance to an earthquake
- Extension of service life and durability
- Complying with the latest standards
- Flexible application, even on curved surfaces such as pillars, columns, silos, chimneys, walls, arched slabs, etc.
- Available in a variety of widths and thicknesses
- Low self-weight and a small application thickness
- Simple, flexible and economic strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very short interruption of normal use of the relevant building or infrastructure
- No noise and no vibration during installation
FRP Colonna is a design software for reinforcement of centrally loaded concrete columns by wrapping S&P FRP Sheets. FRP Colonna may be used for preliminary and final design of structural reinforcement. For a known axial force, the software calculates the required layers wrapping with S&P Aramid-, Carbon-, or Glass Sheet.
FRP Colonna does not check buckling.
FRP Lamella is a design software for flexural and/ or shear reinforcement with S&P FRP systems. FRP Lamella may be used for preliminary and final design of structural reinforcement. For known bending moments and shear forces, the software calculates the required S&P C-Laminate and/ or S&P FRP Sheet.
Documentation and Literature
Cut sheets with scissors or a knife and ruler. Never bend the sheet in the longitudinal direction! (sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre. The S&P C-Sheet 240 can be applied in a dry or wet “lay-up” process.
For details please refer to the application manual for S&P C-Sheet 240.