S&P Resin 230 levelling mortar is a solvent-free, thixotropic, grey 3-component epoxy-based mortar with an inert quartz sand filling-component.
Field of application
- To level out uneven surfaces
- Material characteristics of the fresh and hardened adhesive are designed specifically to satisfy the special requirements of the S&P structural component reinforcement system
- Thixotropic, enables application of thick layers
- Hardens with minimum shrinkage
- High mechanical strength
- Stickiness-free hardening, even when there is high air humidity
- Rapid strength developing
- Convenient pot life
Consumption: approx. 1.9 kg/m² per mm layer thickness
Documentation and Literature
|Units of 30 kg|
|Comp. A + B: at +10 °C to +30 °C, 24 months|
|Comp. F (filler): can be stored indefinitely when kept dry|
|Item number||Article||Packaging unit / weight||Dimension|
|LARES23030||S&P Resin 230 (Unit of 30 kg)||1 unit = 31.50 kg||H x Ø = 0.45 m x 0.25 m|
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Stir the individual components separately and then add component A to component B and mix thoroughly until the colour is uniformly grey and free of any streaks. Place the mixed material in a different container in order to reveal any inadequacies in the mix. Mix slowly to minimise air inclusions. Add filling component F and mix slowly until the consistence of the mortar is homogeneous. The amount of added filler (comp F) can be varied in order to adjust the mortal consistency to fit different uses and requirements.
Apply S&P Resin 230 using a spatula within the pot life until the required layer thickness is obtained. Max. thickness per layer: 50 mm.
Substrate temperature must be at least 3° C above dewpoint temperature.