The FX-70® high-strength fibreglass protective jacket is a fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) composite that is used as a stay-in-place form in the FX-70® structural pile repair and protection system. When used with our speciality underwater grouts, this system allows repairs to be made to concrete, wood and steel structures that are submerged or in tidal zones without constructing costly cofferdams. The custom-made FRP jackets are available in a variety of shapes and sizes..
Field of application
- Repairs and protection of marine structures
- Pile repairs
- Underwater grouting applications
- Utility pole repairs
- Pile splicing/extensions
- Seawall repairs
- Repair damage in place, with no need to dewater or take the structure out of service
- Corrosion-free system prevents deterioration, weatherizing and erosion
- Accommodates piles of various shapes and sizes − round, square, H-Piles, or custom shapes
- Suitable for marine environments
Documentation and Literature
FX-70 Jackets are available in the following shapes and in thicknesses of 3 or 5 mm:
Please relate to the full system installation instructions.